Another slightly important update is in Print window: in addition to printer output tray, now you can also change media type without opening standard driver’s Printer Properties, which can be easily missed.
Here’s a full list of improvements:
- Layouts and templates moved to user Application Data folder
- Remember last used text color in Text Edit window
- Printing elements partially outside boundaries when shadow effect is on
- Typing in Web browsers invokes actions (H – Help, P – Print, etc)
- Alt+Arrows and Size toolbar doesn’t allow moving outside boundaries
This update is free for all v5.x customers.
Free Label Designer
Starting with version 5.2, a free version is also available. It’s a “little brother” of full version and it doesn’t contain all the bells and whistles, but it’s still arguably most advanced labeling software available on the market, especially among freeware.